The ten acre location of All Saints was purchased in 1953 by Archbishop Joseph P. Hurley, Bishop of the Diocese of St. Augustine.
All Saints was established on November 1, 1987 by the Most Rev. W. Thomas Larkin, second bishop of the Diocese of St. Petersburg. Rev. Greg Andrews was named its founder, and began the work of building a new parish community.
A temporary home for the parish was leased in Clover Place on Tampa Road, sharing walls with a pizza parlor and a video repair shop for two years, and was affectionately known as “Saints ‘R Us.” Groundbreaking for the new Parish Center, a 13,500 square foot multi-purpose building, took place on All Saints’ first anniversary, November 1, 1988.
After one year, the parish had several hundred families registered and many active ministries. The first Mass was celebrated in the new worship space on December 23, 1989.
After ten years, a major structural expansion and renovation was undertaken. Groundbreaking for the renovation took place on Sunday, September 1, 2002. During construction, Mass was relocated to Curlew Creek Elementary School, just blocks away from All Saints. The newly renovated church was re-dedicated on August 2, 2003 by the Most Rev. Robert N. Lynch, fourth bishop of the Diocese of St. Petersburg.
Fr. Callist Nyambo was named the second Pastor of All Saints in October 2003. Fr. Nyambo retired from full time ministry in 2013, but remained very involved in the life of the parish. Fr. Nyambo went home to the Lord on January 3, 2016; we will always miss his loving and gregarious presence.
Fr. Alan Weber was named the third Pastor of All Saints, effective July 1, 2013. All Saints continues to grow in size and vitality. We continue to expand our outreach to the Clearwater/Oldsmar/Palm Harbor community.